It may be cliche but that's ok. I'm feeling thankful.
I can't list everything that I'm grateful for... but here's a short list of my favorites.
- My husband- he's patient and kind. He's forgiving and understanding. He's always supportive.
- All my boys- I have the coolest 3 kids. They are wonderful. Sure... I tear my hair out all the time trying to figure out how to handle situations, but they are good kids. I'm very proud and very lucky.
- My health
- Their health
- My parents and their health
- My brother
- My neice Audrey
- My Sister in laws--- all 5!
- My nephews Jack & Griffin
- Our warm comfortable home.
- healthy food on the table day after day
- True friends- you know who you are. :)
- My peaceful runs on these quiet back roads
- Mark's big family with oodles of sisters, and neices and nephews and fiances!!
- All our fun times at the island all summer
- Nick's laugh & snuggles
- Tommy's smile & energy
- Cam's sincerity & compassion
I can go on and on.. I have so much to be thankful for.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Triathlon news.... there's not much. I've been running a little. I've biked a handful of times. I have been in the pool though it doesn't feel like swimming. I've gained a few lbs and hand some really really fun nights out on the town, and at our friend's house, and at a concert.... it's been a nice relaxing off season so far. I'm ok with the down time....I know I need it. Especially this fall.
But soon... SOON I will be back at it with ernest. I'm close. I'm hosting 30 people for Thanksgiving this year so ...next week! Next week I'll be ready to focus a bit more on the workouts. This week is all about making pies, casseroles, big huge turkeys, setting tables, washing floors, finding enough plates, visiting with family who we rarely see and a few who have been off at college and growing up too fast and... saying THANK YOU for all we have. Because really, we have an awful lot.
I'm grateful and blessed and never want to take all that I have for granted.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours!