Monday, February 18, 2008

Right on the verge....

Gray seems like an appropriate color for the day today. I am so gray today. I am on the verge of a meltdown at any minute. It's such a vulnerable out of control feeling. I hate it. It started last night. I did not sleep. I was awake from 1:00-4:00. I was coughing and coughing and coughing. I got up and wandered the house a few times. I took 2 tsp of honey. I sat on the couch listening to the winter rain. I checked email. At 2 a.m.??? Who did I expect to hear from! I finally slept from about 4:00-6:30. Better than nothing. Today was my day to sleep in. I have a rest day today. Ironic.
The weather is so so ugly here today. There are mountains of snow but it is 40degrees and raining. There's thick fog. It makes me feel so down. LIttle things are getting to me. I won't bother to write them all down. I just feel as if I am a goign to burst into tears for no apparent reason at any moment. I know it's the lack of sleep.
Tomorrow will be better. The sun will be out. I will workout, twice. I will find Something fun to do with the kids. I look forward to tomorrow. This feeling I have is so helpless and distressing.
Tomorrow I hope to be writing in pink. It has to be a pink day.
Cheers~

1 comment:

GetBackJoJo said...

I'm sorry you've been sick too. It's that time of year, I think.
It's hard to read about all of these bloggers in warm parts of the country going out and riding and running and swimming isn't it? The other day Tri Greyhound was writing about swimming in an outdoor pool in TX. Sigh.