Sunday, March 2, 2008

The decision has been made.....

Today was a big day for me. I finally decided on and purchased my new bike. It's so hot. It's so light! I can' t Wait for the snow to melt so I can ride it outside.

I headed to Peak Performance and spent 2 hrs on this today. I'd say 90% of that time was spent going back and forth from the Cervelo P2C and the P3C to see which fit me better. My friends at the shop were so helpful and patient. They moved seats, raised bars, and wiggled me around to make sure I knew all the possibilities. It was a big deal. This is a huge purchase for us and it had to be right. When I bought my first bike in 4/06 I got the least expensive bike out there so I could test this sport. I am now officially hooked and today made that even more certain. Now I just hope I can live up to my bike. It has the reputation of being a "fast bike." I hope now I can ride it fast. My new baby is the Black, silver and red Cervelo P3C. I love it. I am so so happy. I got some new sidi shoes to go with it. My old bike shoes were a whole size too small and my feet always went numb on my rides. I'm not sure how that happened.
It's going to be a fun year out there on the roads. I can't wait to get this season started.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! That bike sounds like a beauty...have fun with it!

GetBackJoJo said...

What's her name? Or his name? Will you put up a pic? Congratulations! We know have to be as good as our bikes!!!! :)
We'll make them proud.
Are we nuts?