Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun on bikes and other cool toys





These are my boys. They've been riding their bikes in circles All Day Long.....they are so excited the snow is off the driveway. Little Nick just turned 4 and got his "cool orange racing bike" for his birthday. Tommy just discovered the fun of pogo sticking. It suits him very well. He gets to bounce and bounce and bounce. I wonder why we never called him Tommy the Tigger. Cameron is in the back. Note his Race #! He did his first Kid's Triathlon last July and still refuses to take the race tag off his bike.

6 comments:

Jennifer Cunnane said...

Ange! i love the picture of your boys! How awesome that they can already ride their bikes!!! My trio are 6 1/2 and that is something I have just not motivated yet to teach them. Maybe when spring comes? Also, great job on your swim and run on your other post. A whopping 4600 yds with a 100 on 1:12 - you are blazing fast! Keep up the great training! What is your first race? I also linked your blog to mine to keep in touch.

BreeWee said...

Aloha Ange... I am STILL watching IM Arizona and playing on the computer... Glad you posted... I wanted to get your blog address. I love reading other mom's adventures in being a mom & athlete & wife...
I am so excited for Kainoa to ride a bike... your boys are so cute on the toys and classic that the one won't take is race number off! I have this secret dream of Kainoa riding a bike next to me while I run holding all my gels and water bottles! ha ha, have you trained them to do that yet?! I am all about it!
Have fun playing in the warmer air and snow less streets! GREAT week to you as well!

Marni Sumbal, MS, RD said...

I like to laugh when adults still have their numbers on their helmets after a race...but for kids, they need to leave the number on until the next race :) it is just too cute!

GetBackJoJo said...

I can't believe that Nick is already without training wheels! That's amazing. He's a natural, just like you.
I used to love my pogo stick.

The Lazy Triathlete said...

I love to see kids outside playing. What we need now is a photo of you on the pogo stick. LOL

Great job on the training. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute and look so happy! I love that he has kept his race number :)