Monday, April 28, 2008

Can I just say.....

MASSAGES ROCK!!! Oh I lived in luxury this morning. I woke up late, crawled next door for some coffee, and at 9:45 hopped on this table for an amazing hour of bliss.
She pushed and rubbed and heated and torqued me but it was glorious. I was being pampered!! It was a very wonderful rare treat. My neck is no longer in knots. Ahhhh.......
I have to do this again next year. Maybe sooner? Honey? Please? It's a treat.. I don't take this for granted.
I strolled back to our room in a daze and know what I did next? You guessed it. I went out for a run. I felt awesome. Finally. My legs were in a dead zone last week but now I'm feeling fresh again. Washington D.C. is a beautiful place but I gotta say, not so much this morning. It's pouring first of all. Second of all, there's a rally here right now of truckers. They are protesting high fuel costs. Can't really blame them for that. However, they're driving circles around the Mall blaring their horns. It's a frickin' racket!!!!!! Awful really. I am all for lowering fuel costs of course and I know these guys have it really bad right now. But I must say, I'm not sure this is going to accomplish anything. We'll see....

time to go wander through some museums.
And then, maybe a nap??
Ahh, I am being spoiled this week.

2 comments:

Pedergraham said...

Woohoo for being kidless for a vaction. Ya love 'em but it sure is nice to spend some time in a hotel room relaxing without having to check your watch and NOT washing clothes, cooking, picking up, hurrying kids out the door for the bus, playing Encyclopedia-Mom, and making sure the little ones are not on the tops of bookshelves or wandering around with sharp things in their hands. Enjoy the rest of your break!
P.S. Pipe down you truck drivers. Didn't you hear Ange is on vacation?

Anonymous said...

I've had one massage in my life, and it was wonderful! I think I drooled...

Enjoy the pampering :)